CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I just wanted to let you all know that i haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I am still here. There just hasn't really been that much going on to post about. I'm working on a post about our late Easter but i need to get into my mothers screen to get the pictures I am trying to post. so when i can I'll post about that. That's about all, I just wanted to let you all know that that is why i haven't been posting lately.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Hey Dan I was thinking of getting a facebook. Do you have one?

kreggy#5 said...

i did have one but i didn't know how to use it so i never used it and they deleted it after a while. but i might get one.

Nicky said...

I probably won't get mine until the end of june or july.