CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Drama Team

So recently my youth group has started our first "drama team". Which has kinda of taken over our soul survivors team which Johnny was leading but kinda of died when he graduated. So now we have a drama team which is lead by Andrea. We had our first meeting last Saturday and we are meeting ever Thursday before youth group and every other Saturday morning. I was kind of amazed at the amount of people we had come to do the drama/human video Saturday because not many kids would do it at camp's skit night. But we had about ten people from our youth group that showed up and participated. the drama we are working on right now is Everything by Lifehouse and I play both the back up Jesus after Kam Kam and the boyfriend in it. You can see what parts I play and the rest of the drama at....

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

So take a look at it and I hope you enjoy it and maybe when we actually preform it I'll tape it and post it.