CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

well today is fathers day. and right now i'm waiting to eat some fathers day steak so i thought i would talk about the day. well on the way to church we picked up my mom's friend raynel and went on our way to church. on the way there we saw that they were having a car show kind of thing down at the fire hall in town. so we thought that after church we would check it out. we got to church and at the end of the service all the fathers came up for prayer and got sarris chocolate bars. i got one because i helped out=]. then we went home and i went and did some swimming at my friends house for a while. mean while my brothers and my dad all went to see the cars down at the fire hall and got some pictures of them. the they came back and went swimming as well. but here are some pictures of some of the cars they saw.
then we came home and are now waiting for dinner to be ready. later on we may go to wiggies house for movie night but we're not sure yet. if not we'll probably hang around here for a while. well thats about it for me hope everyone has a nice fathers day.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I like seeing under the hood. Those are some neat pix!

Nicky said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL.

Nicky said...

I love the new background.