CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thursday and Friday

Tomorrow at 12:00 I'm going to my youth pastor's house because we're meeting there and then heading for Valley Forge Collage for brake away. I've never been to it before but it sounds like it will be fun. I'm going with a few people from my youth group and my youth pastor Brent. I can't wait to go but i can because i have to still try to fit in school before I go. We are leaving tomorrow at noon and are coming home Friday evening. And on Saturday Dave is coming up to visit us for a day or two. well thats about all for now. I have to get up at normal people time tomorrow so I'm going to get off. ha ha. Night.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I am MAD at you. Why didn;t you say hi to me. I tried to catch you many times but you always got away.

Hope you had fun. I know I did. Can you see me going there this fall?

kreggy#5 said...

sorry about that i was gonna say hi to ya when it was over but i couldn't find you. oh well i'm coming to your house though in i think may.

i did have fun. and yeah i can deff see you going there but i don't think its the school for me.(considering it doesn't have the classes i need to take.)