CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blog Challenge

Post about your morning routine.

Well mornings are mostly a blur to me but I'll try to to tell ya about it anyways.
At about 8:45 my mother comes in to my room and tells us all to get up, so i get up (trying not to get yelled at anymore for the time being,) and go to the bathroom. After i do my business i go down read the passage in my Bible for the day and pass out on the couch. When everyone else finishes eating breakfast and reading their Bibles they come in usually one of the twins come in and beat me with a pillow or something of that sort to wake me up. We have Bible study and read a little section our Jesus Freak book. Then I go and eat my breakfast and get yelled at for all the reasons why I should have already eaten my breakfast with everyone else instead of sleeping on the coach. After that I go up to the play room and and start working on my school and that goes till about noon. so that's basically my morning routine.

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Thank you thank you!

Debbie said...

I just want to clarify - It's a several hrs process getting Dan up for the day. He sleeps between everything! & sometimes during the Bible study if we don't catch him! But amazingly, he knows what's been talked about!