CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

B-ball

Well the real basketball practices have started(actually they started Monday but that's besides the point) and I seem to find that the closer we get to our first game on Saturday that i am in need of more and more practice. I'm not sure if its because I'm not putting enough into my practices of if its because I'm not paying attention to what I need to accomplish. But all i know is I need to do really good tomorrow in practice because I want to start, and win the game to of course. And after long hours of practicing everyday we better do good, if not win then at least come close. But anyways I probably won't be posting again until after Saturday possibly Sunday so wish me luck and pray for me to do good at my first game.

Oh yeah leave comments too=]





Song of the day: Save Me
Sung by:Remy Zero

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Be sure to let us know how the game goes.

Nicky said...

I bet you did great at that the game.

kreggy#5 said...

it went well. other then the fact that i didn't learn motion and we use it several times wasn't too good. but other then that it went well.