CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I did it

Yesterday morning i took my PSATs. And thank goodness it was only a practice test and I'm taking it again next year because i probably did terrible. ha ha. But at least i know what to do next time. Everyone was asking me if i was staying for the day and they were bumbed to hear that i was only staying for the test. But i don't blame them for being bumbed about it i would be too if i wasn't staying with me the rest of the day.haha.Well not much went on the rest of the day we went shopping and that was about it. And today was clean up day for grandma and grandpa's arrival. Then youth group and and back home to take a shower, see grandma and grandpa, and eat pie=] (of which i am eating right now) Well that's about it for today I'll try to post tomorrow if i can and if not Saturday. Leave me comments. Peace.


Movie of the day: Spiderman 2

2 comments:

Nicky said...

You are so full of yourself. I think you did great. Let me know as soon as you get the scores. And use Spellcheck next time.

Aaron aka BK said...

Spiderman's Better Than superman!